Internship Programme - Web and Mobile Software Developer
During your paid internship you will be embedded into one of our development teams alongside a mentor where you will be contributing to the development of one of our products. The aim of the programme is to help you gain experience, develop your technical skills and give you a taste of what working in a professional environment is like.
While the focus of the programme will be on writing code, you will be exposed to the many aspects of software development. If you have particular areas of interest, and our current projects allow, we may be able to tailor the programme to align with your interests.
Type of projects you may work on:
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Consent application & processing systems
- Tools for the transport sector
- Tools for teachers and students
- Mobile apps
- Government open data projects
(To find out more about what we do, see the rest of our website.)
Duration: 10 weeks
Dates: January - March & August - October (dates can vary)
Maximum participants: Two people per intake
To join our internship programme you must:
- Be at least two years through or have completed a computer science, software engineering or relevant degree.
- Or: Have completed a coding bootcamp such as Enspiral Dev Academy.
- Or: Be able to prove that you are exceptionally talented through a live coding test.
Please send an email to [email protected] explaining your current situation and what you hope to get out of the programme. Please also be sure to confirm that you meet the required prerequisites.